When people are looking into roofing Prince Georges County, one of the things that they often overlook is metal roofing. But metal roofing Loudoun County is one of the best things that you can choose. Here are some advantages of getting metal roofing.
- Metal roofs won’t crumble, split, burn, break, rot, or crack.
- A metal roof is lightweight. It’s less than 1/3 asphalt’s weight and 1/20th concrete’s weight.
- A metal roof’s made of recycled aluminum and steel material, and they’re also 100% recyclable.
- There are coatings on metal roofs which prevent 75-80% of the energy from the sun from getting absorbed in the roof.
- The roof is able to reduce the temperature of the roof surface by 60-70 degrees.
- There are lots of colors and styles of metal roofs.
- Metal roofs are durable and free from maintenance.
- Metal roofs increase the value of the buildings.
- Metal roofs are a great platform to integrate solar thermal and solar electric energy solutions.
- The metal roof is able to earn as much as 25 US LEED credits.
If you are considering roofing Arlington County, you are going to find that metal roofing is a good choice. If you are looking for a good roofing contractor in Virginia, one of the websites you should visit is www.marshallroofing.com. Marshall Roofing has many years of experience and they can provide you with a lot of references from satisfied customers. Go to the site and see examples of their work.